We are seeking an entry level Office Manager that can quickly adapt and is willing to learn. A self-motivated individual with a positive attitude is required.
Here at McCollough Yachts we form long-term relationships with our clients as trusted partners. Applicants should be prepared to earn client trust through technical proficiency and a friendly approach.
Core requirements include:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Management or other business related fields.
• Basic understandings of accounting principles.
• The ability to summarize data through spreadsheets and reports.
• Social media experience.
• Familiarity with budgeting and forecasting.
• Ability to maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
• Scheduling experience.
• Team oriented.
• Proficiency with Excel and other MS Office applications.
In addition to these core requirements, other qualities and experiences that can benefit the team include:
• Quickbooks experience.
• Familiarity with contract management.
• Experience with recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
The primary working location for this location will be the McCollough Yachts office in Newport, Rhode Island. Compensation is aligned with the local cost of living, and is designed to attract exceptional candidates.
For more information, please contact McCollough Yachts.
- E-Mail: email@example.com